State employees are coming together on Saturday, June 4 to learn more about the healthcare and pension aspects of the SEBAC 2011 tentative agreement with the Malloy Administration.
The Health Care and Pension Agreement will be extended until June 30, 2022 if ratified by members of the unions in SEBAC, the State Employees Bargaining Agent Coalition.
Be there to get the truth and have your questions answered.
- WHEN: Saturday, June 4, 2011, from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- WHERE: Governor William A. O’Neill Armory at 360 Broad Street in Hartford (at the corner of Capitol Avenue and Broad Street).
- WHO: This meeting is for unionized state employees only.
NOTE — parking is NOT available in the Legislative Office Building garage, and alternative options include:
- * CEA building on Oak St. in lower level of garage (do not park in reserved spots and absolutely exit before 6:00PM)
- * dirt lot across from armory
- * Judicial lot at corner of Oak and Capitol across from LOB
- * street parking according to posted City of Hartford rules
- * State Office Building lots on Capitol Ave by the Bushnell Theater
Click here to access a worksite leaflet on the session you can print and share with your co-workers and fellow union members.
Click here to access the SEBAC 2011 tentative agreement and the membership statement distributed on Friday.
Click here to access our “Questions and Answers” video section, where we have uploaded additional clips with more information on the agreement you can watch online.